Tuesday, June 2, 2009

About Le Magasin


Le Magasin is generously supplying one of our Swag items this week: the Smart Glass pendant. We love the necklace and we love the story on how the gift shop/Website was born. Here's the scoop straight from the Le Magasin Website:

Le Magasin was born in Kalamazoo, MI in 2008. The idea was hatched in the dentist’s office while waiting for my daughter to be rid of "sugar bugs". I owe the credit for the idea to a Good Housekeeping article about a woman who was successful at a similar endeavor.

After moving from Chicago to a smaller (albeit fabulous) town, I found it difficult to find gifts I loved and that proved to be useful. I often bring a little hostess gift or send a simple thank you to friends and family who have made the effort to entertain or help in some way. I needed a variety of useful, reasonable gifts, and was having difficulty finding them. So, I decided to do it myself. Now I have a variety of gift items right at my fingertips… and so do you thanks to "The Shop".

We will continue to search for beautiful gift items that will please everyone. We are still looking for great gift items for men.

We’d love to hear your comments and suggestions. We are committed to providing a good selection, great service and fun fresh ideas. The customer’s opinion is invaluable to us.

Happy shopping and remember ... "It is better to give than to receive.”

No comments: